Joining the Movement is a way to express your commitment to our goal of improving mental healthcare worldwide, and to influence our progress towards that goal. The Movement has two types of members: individuals and organisations. There are no fees for becoming a member. Membership offers multiple benefits, including possibilities for international networking, knowledge sharing and increased impact.
Benefits to individuals
The Movement offers the following benefits to individual members:
- Active use of the website as a platform for professional networking and knowledge sharing with other individuals and organisations in the Movement.
- Shared information on training, research, conferences, funding opportunities and service delivery in global mental health through the resources and discussion sections;
- A searchable database of individual and organisational membership profiles
- A monthly newsletter that is emailed to all members;
Benefits to organisations
In addition to the benefits to individuals, the Movement offers the following benefits to organisations:
- An opportunity to increase the impact of your work in global mental health by sharing it on the website, which has a global audience. The website can increase visibility by displaying your organisational logo and registering your organisational profile.
- A forum for collaboration with other organisations working in complementary areas.
- A means for coordinating and aligning work on global mental health.